Boys, Girls Club temporarily evacuated after smoke discovered - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Boys, Girls Club temporarily evacuated after smoke discovered

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - According to officials, the Boys and Girls Clubs of East Texas was evacuated Thursday after some smoke was discovered coming from the building.

Authorities say an AC unit had burned out. The children are outside playing while the building is aired out and will be allowed back in once the smell is gone.

Copyright 2010 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly