Homemade heater sparked Longview fire say officials - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Homemade heater sparked Longview fire say officials

LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) - Dozens of firefighters had to battle a fire in Longview, sparked by a homemade heater. The fire broke out Wednesday morning in the 1200 block of Young Street. Investigators say the homeowner rigged up a heater from a washboard. Two firefighters had to be treated for minor injuries.

©2010 KLTV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly