House Fire Injures Woman - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

03/19/03 - Tyler

House Fire Injures Woman

A house fire in Tyler Tuesday night gave one woman several burns as she tried to get out of the house.

The fire started when a man who lived there pushed the reset button on a power strip connected to several appliances.  When he pushed it -- he heard a pop, and then saw flames.

A woman inside received first and second degree burns.  She was treated and released from the hospital.

Powered by Frankly