Bathroom heater causes fire in Longview home - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Bathroom heater causes fire in Longview home

LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) - A bathroom heater is responsible for a house fire Wednesday morning.

Longview firefighters say the fire spread from the bathroom to the attic at a home on Houston Street.

The homeowner was able to make it out safely, but the home did suffer smoke and water damage.

©2010 KLTV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly