Home heavily damaged in morning fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Home heavily damaged in morning fire

Released by the Tyler Fire Department:

TYLER, TX - Tuesday morning, Tyler Fire responded to a two-alarm house fire in the 900 block of Shaw Street.           

Heavy fire damage occurred to the structure and contents.  No injuries were reported and all of the occupants were out of the house when the Fire Department arrived.

The fire cause was a space heater in the wall that was left on.

With colder temperatures, extra caution needs to be paid when space heaters are used.  Also, smoke detectors need to be checked.

Powered by Frankly