Space Heater Fire Destroys Longview Home - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

01/24/03 - Longview

Space Heater Fire Destroys Longview Home

  Fire crews in Longview responded late Thursday night to a blaze that burned a home to the ground. Crews responded to the house on Avenue B around 10:30 last night. The home was fully engulfed. Investigators say no one was inside, but a space heater was left on... And caught a couch on fire... Starting the blaze. No one was injured in the fire.
Powered by Frankly