Posted by Ellen Krafve - email
Released by Don Martin with the Tyler PD:
The Tyler Police Department will have officers who are assigned to the Selective Enforcement Traffic Program (funded by a state grant), watching for drivers exceeding the speed limits during the month of July. This effort allows the department to put extra personnel on the streets to enforce speed laws.
Listed below are locations that officers will be concentrating on:
1. Hwy. 271 from Loop 323 to the city limits.
2. SSW Loop 323 from Bellwood to Spur 364
3. SSW Loop 323 from the 300 to 2700 blks
4. Troup Hwy south of the Loop
5. Donnybrook north of the Loop
6. Gentry Pkwy from Lakewood to Beckham
7. S. Broadway from Southtown to the city limits
8. Shiloh Rd.