Apartment Fire Doused in Longview - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

12/18/02 - Longview

Apartment Fire Doused in Longview

A grease fire got a little out of control at a Longview apartment this morning. Fire crews were called to the Ware Meadows Apartments around 2:30 this morning. A resident had left grease burning on the stove and it ignited into a small fire. The resident used 2 fire extinguishers to douse the blaze, but not before it did major damage to the unit. No one was injured. No other units were damaged.
Powered by Frankly