EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - Recruits from across the country are inking with their chosen colleges.
East Texas athletes signed letters of intent during Early Signing Day. The event precedes National Signing Day, which is typically held on the first Wednesday in February.
Among the football players who signed today is Marcus Williams. Williams, an offensive lineman for the Longview Lobos, is graduating early this month. He will be on the Texas Christian University campus in January. Jessie Anderson, the starting running back for the Lobos, will be playing for Abilene Christian University.
Do you know an athlete who signed today? Send us their photo and what school they’re committing to. Email the KLTV/KTRE Digital Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s where some East Texans are heading:
- Beaux Limmer, Tyler, University of Arkansas
- Branden Walker, Sulphur Springs, Houston Baptist University
- Breylon Garcia, Lufkin, University of Nevada
- Caiden Walker, Newton Stephen F. Austin State University
- Caleb Johnson, Mount Pleasant, University of the Incarnate Word
- Cameron Cantrell, Whitehouse, Texas Tech University
- Chance Billington, Tyler, University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Christian Hood, Marshall, Memphis
- Garcia Will, Lufkin, University of Nevada
- Javasia Brunson, Lufkin, University of Nevada
- Jabralen Yarber, Tyler, Northwestern State University
- Josh Donovan, Athens, University of Arizona
- Jessie Anderson, Longview, Abilene Christian University
- Jaylon Jimmerson, Pittsburg, University of the Incarnate Word
- Keshon Williams. Longview, The University of Tulane
- Ke’Andre Street, Tyler, University of Houston
- Keontae Burns, Pittsburg, Southern Methodist University
- Marcus Williams, Longview, Texas Christian University
- Tra Flyellen, Gilmer, Houston Baptist University
- T.Q. Jackson, Jefferson, University of Arkansas
- Robbie Williams III, Tyler Northwestern State Unicersity
- Paxton McConnell, Longview, Colorado State University