Evening Weather At Your Fingertips

EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - Here is the Weather Where You Live... Good chances for more rain will continue through this evening and early tonight before slowly tapering off. Rain chances will continue at a 20-30% chance through Thursday before increasing quite a bit on Friday to 60-70%. At this time, it looks like THE RED ZONE, or High School Football will be wet. We will continue to watch this closely for all of you. A cold front is expected during the late morning hours on Saturday, keeping rain chances in/near the 60-70% range until the front moves through. Rain chances should end shortly after the front moves through for a few days. Temperatures are expected to remain below normal through the next 7 days with lows in the lower to middle 50s. Highs will range from the middle 50s to near 60 through Friday and then in the upper 60s to near 70 Saturday through Tuesday. Keep those umbrellas handy for a few more days.

Copyright 2018 KLTV. All rights reserved.